Club Med has a long-standing reputation for being the ultimate all-inclusive tropical vacation. With more than seventy vacation destinations around the world and vacation packages to appeal to any personality or lifestyle, Club Med Punta Cana vacations are an ideal option for families too. Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic offers quite an exceptional Club Med family experience.
Considered to be the best family resort in the Club Med collection, Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic offers a myriad of activities to keep everyone happy and as busy as they want to be. Read on to find out more.
Club Med Punta Cana Children’s Activities
Children’s Clubs range from 4 months to 17 years and offer classes and activities beginning at 8:30 a.m. in the morning and running back to back until 5 p.m.
There is a night-time show for the kids that gets started at 7 p.m. It includes dinner with their new friends and a show and then leads into the nightly entertainment review with the entire village.
Other facilities for kids include:
* A baby welcome program
* Day care services
* A circus school for the little ones, complete with a flying trapeze and a trampoline
* Baby Corner Services ñ a restaurant area specifically for babies. It’s located in the main restaurant of the Village and offers food just for babies and toddlers
* Kid-friendly pools built for kids and their smaller size
* Buildings for each age group complete with appropriate toys and activities. For example, 2-year-olds are provided with toys to engage their developing motor skills. The room is decorated with lots of pictures of animals, letters and numbers.
Wondering where the adult activities are? Not to worry! Here’s what’s on offer:
Club Med Punta Cana Adult Activities
* White sandy beaches
* Land sports including tennis, volleyball, basketball, and mini golf
* Water sports including sailing, kayaking, snorkeling, windsurfing
* Expert lessons and instruction for select sports & activities
* Dance lessons
* Off-site excursions
* Night club
* Spa treatments
* Gourmet wine and food in one of the many restaurants
How Much Does It Cost?
There are a range of prices depending on when you go and the type of room you book. Additionally, they offer package prices for special events like the Wine and Food Festival.
Generally, rates begin around $649 for adults and $420 for children for a week long stay. That being said, you can purchase package deals and last minute trips.
The Punta Cana family resort has recently undergone a 34 million dollar renovation and is now considered one of the best family resorts in the world. If you’re looking for an all-inclusive resort to enjoy with your family, consider Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic.